Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some interesting stuff in the shop WOW Cosmetics | כמה דברים מעניינים בחנות WOW Cosmetics

WOW COSMETICS is a brand shop on Sheinkin or Dizengoff centre. The prices are very interesting, so I had to go and try it. The brand seems more dedicated to young and colourful ladies. I'm more the natural style…But here are some good stuff I've seen .

WOW COSMETICS היא מותג חנות בשינקין או במרכז דיזנגוף.המחירים הם מאוד מעניינים, אז הייתי צריך ללכת ולנסות .המותג נראה יותר ייעודי לנשים צעירות וצבעוניות. אני יותר בסגנון הטבעי ... אבל הנה כמה דברים טובים שנראה שם.


 Bronzers. Seems nice
Here's a good colour. Plain brown. Like like like
Blushes selection
Nicely fresh (Number 8)

Nice Basic Colour (number 14)

Eye shadows
I love eyeshadow 45. Great colour, great pigments


Eye-shadow sealer. Transform any powder in liquid

Nice lip pencil colour. I've put it all over my lips :) Number 4


WOW Cosmetics site: http://www.wowcosmetics.co.il

No comments:

Post a Comment