Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

My photographer makeup look. Quick, classy, and long-wearing

When I work, Makeup is a bit of an issue, as it transfers to the camera screen and it bothers me. 
My sessions are often very physical and I'm sweating quite a lot. More than that, I am so concentrated  on what I'm doing that I forget myself, and I ofter scratch on of my eyes, so it looks like one is made -up, and the other one not. Very nice :)) . I had to find a solution. A non-transferrable, not smudging makeup. And I found it !!! Long-lasting pencils. With this makeup, I can allow myself to leave my skin bare. My skin will look better as all the attention will be on my eyes.



Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on shadow pencil. Color REHAB
Essence long-lasting pencil. Color 18
Mac flat shader brush 239













No comments:

Post a Comment