Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

July Celebration


Photography and Makeup Special deal

Good summer my dears. I'm happy to share with you my new session, affordable to everyone, and full of fun, emotions and well-being. This session includes everything you need for a fresh start. 
  • First thing first, we'll go through your beauty bag, and I'll show you how to use at it's best all your makeup, allowing you to finally use all your products. 
  • Then, it will be the time for me to do and teach you makeup, and how to easily do it by yourself, respecting your features, colours and skin skintype. Makeup is easy and quick when you know how to do it, and this is what I want you to know.
  • Then I'll take out my camera, and we'll play together, in search for your perfect beauty shot, like the ones I use to do for magazines and beauty companies. This picture will be perfect for your social media, business or dating site.
The price for the whole package is 700 nis. Come meet me, and let me reveal your beauty, and teach you how to do it by yourself. I'm impatient to start this new project with you, with your mothers, your daughters and your friends. Birthday Present Vouchers are available !
See you very soon. Xox,

Aline Frisch
0544565870

No comments:

Post a Comment